Reimbursement of your medical expenses at the first euro and without deductible, coverage of your hospitalization expenses on a simple phone call.
Medical assistance and repatriation at actual cost, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the world with a simple phone call.
Included in your contract, the insurance of your luggage, your sports equipment and your computer laptop.
You are insured against damage you cause to others in the context of private life and internships.
When you go abroad to study, do an internship in a company on the other side of the world or simply take a language course, whatever your destination, French social security or your bank card insurance are not enough! Indeed, very often the amounts covered are insufficient and the duration of coverage is far too short.
Even more, for some destinations, obtaining a visa to enter the country is conditional on taking out travel insurance.
Similarly, many schools and universities around the world require an international student insurance when you register. This insurance must imperatively cover at least health expenses (illness and hospitalization) as well as civil liability (private life and internship).
For all these reasons, it is therefore highly recommended that you take out student travel insurance before going abroad.
Our travel insurance contract is intended for students of all nationalities who are under 35 years of age when the contract is taken out and who reside in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco, the DROMs (Overseas Departments and Regions) or the COMs (Overseas Communities).
The warranties apply worldwide. Please note that the country in which you are staying or traveling must compulsorily be different from the country of your domicile. Are excluded, in general, all countries in a state of civil or foreign war, notorious political instability, experiencing popular uprisings, riots, acts of terrorism, reprisals, restrictions on the free movement of persons and goods ( whatever the reason, in particular health, safety, meteorological, etc.).
We insure all your stays, internships and trips abroad for a minimum period ranging from 1 day to 12 months maximum (renewable contract under certain conditions).
Our travel insurance contract, covering health costs at the First Euro without deductible, international repatriation assistance, damage that you cause to third parties within the framework of your Private Life and Internship Civil Liability cover, as well as the insurance of your luggage, is perfectly suited for students in cases following :
• During a study trip abroad, to a university, school or language organization.
• During an internship abroad, in a company whether your internship is paid or not but always subject to an internship agreement (including for apprentices).
• DAs part of continuing professional training taking place abroad.
• An "au pair" job in a host family, with the aim of learning or perfecting a foreign language.
• As part of the Working Holidays Program (PVT), or a Working Holidays Visa (WHV), which allows you to work during your trip to finance it.
• Within the framework outside the European Economic Area (EEA) of a international solidarity volunteering (VSI) with approved associations.
Our student travel insurance contract guarantees and covers for the duration of your stay :
You are guaranteed for the reimbursement of your hospitalization costs and medical expenses prescribed by any medical authority abroad, consecutive bodily injury occurring and observed abroad during covered travel. This service ceases from the day on which VYV International Assistance is able to carry out your repatriation.
Your contract guarantees the reimbursement of expenses incurred up to a maximum of :
> € 500,000 including VAT per person in the USA, Canada, Asia, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand..
> € 200,000 incl. VAT per person in all other countries.
Expenses giving rise to a benefit :
- medical examination costs - medical consultation - pharmacy (medicines) - nursing care - medical analyzes - technical medical procedures - medical imaging - maternity expenses for Argentina and Brazil - medical or surgical hospitalization including medical and surgical fees - in general, any medical or surgical act related to your pathology - ambulance or taxi costs ordered by a doctor for a local journey abroad - emergency dental care - Emergency dental care - physiotherapy and physiotherapy following a covered accident.
Medical assistance platform at your disposal 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, available worldwide
If you are ill or injured during a guaranteed trip, with a simple phone call, we organize and pay for your medical evacuation.
> Either to a better equipped or specialized hospital service in your country of residence or in a neighboring country,
> Either to a hospital service near you in your country of origin
The extended guarantees of repatriation assistance :
- the repatriation of the spouse - the visit of a relative - the anticipated return in the event of risk of epidemic - the anticipated return in the event of hospitalization or death of a member of your family - the repatriation of body - the advance funds - defense assistance - search and rescue costs - travel information.
You are guaranteed against the pecuniary consequences due to bodily injury, material and immaterial consequential, caused to others during your private life or on internship.
Warranty is extended: :
> to damage resulting from intoxication and poisoning caused by food products or drinks served by the insured person.
> damage suffered by persons employed in his personal domestic service by the Insured, resulting from inexcusable fault within the meaning of Articles 452 and 452.3 of the French Social Security Code.
Your luggage, including your sports equipment and portable computer, is guaranteed against destruction, disappearance or deterioration resulting from theft, fire, loss or damage during transport.
Guarantees related to medical expenses, hospitalization, current outpatient medicine as well as travel and personal assistance in the event of illness, injury or death apply in the event of an epidemic.
In order to be able to leave the country, we cover the costs of modifying your return ticket up to €250 including tax if you live in a country where a serious health crisis requiring the total or partial confinement of the population has been declared by the local health authorities or by the World Health Organization.
A question of health? From anywhere in the world, you can, from your computer or the mobile application, ask a question to a French doctor.
> Consult a general practitioner or a specialist doctor without any travel.
> Discuss easily in writing, by phone or by video at any time 24/7.
> Quickly obtain a diagnosis and a prescription, valid in France and abroad.
> No fees are to be advanced, medical teleconsultation via the MédecinDirect service is 100% covered.
Reduced membership formalities, subscription without any medical questionnaire!
Simple and fast, we provide you with modern and efficient management methods via the GAPI members application. This application allows you to be reimbursed for your medical expenses within 48 hours of receipt of your scanned invoices. Even more, it is you who choose the currency among 118 currencies in which you wish to be reimbursed.
Following the online payment of your subscription, you will receive your insurance certificate within 48 hours maximum directly in your e-mail box.
Simple and fast, thanks to the Gapi Adhérents health application, we accompany you on all your trips around the world !
Via your smartphone, carry out all your procedures in a few clicks !
• Consult the personal information of your contract,
• Photograph and send care invoices,
• Track your reimbursements in real time,
• Contact the hotline by phone or email,
• List emergency phone numbers,
• With a simple phone call, notify and trigger repatriation assistance,
• Geolocate yourself and list the nearest doctors, clinics, hospitals in your geographical area, leave a review in order to share your experience with all expatriates in the area.